Saturday, July 23, 2011

First OOTD!!!

This whole week has been above 100 degrees here in Baltimore. But my place of work is very cold which is great! I usually where a cute cardigan or blazer which is always fun and fashionable. Sorry that I could not get a full body shot with my shoes. This is my first time taking pictures of myself with a tripod!  So here goes my first outfit of the day. Enjoy and have a great weekend!










Sweater: Hand me down from neice (H&M)
 Shirt: H&M
Belt: Express
Skirt: Thrifted
 Shoes: Steve Madden

5 comments:

  1. Your cardigan is lovely! Nice combination you did with the skirt:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming my first follower and the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love most are the mary jane pumps. Mary janes are my favorite feminine shoes. They are a timeless classic. As for the rest of this outfit, this is a lovely one. The skirt is lovely. Cute! ^_^

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me and the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardigan!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete